Crucified Kosovo: Destroyed And Desecrated Serbian Orthodox Churches In Kosovo And Metohia kosovo.net: The Truth Has No Owner
Destroyed And Desecrated Serbian Orthodox Churches In Kosovo And Metohia (1999-2000)
Kosovo

51. ST JEREMIAH'S CHURCH, in Grebnik near Klina

The Church of St Jeremiah in Grebnik was built in 1920 on old church grounds in the place known as Kucine, 5 km south-east of Klina. The Devic katastichos from 1765-76 acknowledges Serbs as donators. Around the church were several centennial oak trees and an ancient cemetery.

it

The church was razed to the ground and Albanian extremists flattened the terrain by a bulldozer beside the presence of the Italian KFOR troops.